BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Jul 29, 2010

Moving On...


Time doesn't wait for no one...
When I look back, I feel the effects of what went on...
Tiring it may be, sometimes to go on...
But don't forever look back... just move on!!!

I stand still when life feels bleak...
Life moves on though I stand still...
Grim and real... my time is nearly over... go on...
But don’t forever look back... just move on...

I’m tired! Frustrated! Don’t want to go on!
Come on a voice says... just a little further... further on...
Its a path only I must tread, my need is great indeed... have to live on...
 But don’t forever look back... just move on...

I’ve moved... ahead of myself...
Where am I a going... will I be able to come back?
Is this living? Is this moving on? Come on I hear myself say...
Go on... go on... thinking on... walking on... talking on... living on... further and further on....
But don’t forever look back... just move on... and on... on and on...!!!

3 comments:

sagaru said...

Hey, Good work dude!
After a long time read something inspiring but touchy from your side.
Keep it up!

ashvini2704 said...

chaaan....

Unknown said...

Even though this poem goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on, I certainly believe that Nimya will reach there one day. :)

Ammazing work buddy ! :D

Miles to go before he sleeps..

Miles to go before he sleeps ! :P