BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Mar 29, 2012

Nightmares


I sleep all day…
            Awake all night…
Is this life… is this all I have inside?

I dream of the sky…
            It asks me to fly…
On my wings… I don’t know how…

But I

Wake up every morning and wonder why…
Is this a dream, is this all my life?
Till the angels come and ask me to fly…
I wanna soar high… before I die.

 






I keep thinking…
            I’m alive…
Awake all the time, but in a trance…

Gimme a reason, give me a rhyme,
Gimme a thought I could hold inside…
I feel so lost… I fear I’ll fall…
I wanna soar high… Before m gone…







Is this a dream…
            I wanna scream…
So many things that I feel inside…
Till the angels come … and ask me to fly…
I wanna soar high… before I die….
                                         Before I Dieeee…..

0 comments: