BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Aug 10, 2010

Nothingness...


Nothing to think... and to do...
Nothing to hold, and brew...
Nothing to drink, nothing to eat...
Nothing to walk on... and keep my feet

Nothing to hold on to, nothing to lie on,
Noting to hold on to... nothing to fall on...
Nothing to break my fall, no end in sight,
Noting to break my fall, theres no end to my plight...

Nothing ness inside me, nothingness beyond...
Nothing to pull me out, nothing but to dream on...
Never can stop if theres nothing to stop....
Nothing to slow me down, nothing beyond...

I'm lost; don't try to find me.... I walk in oblivion,
Leaving eternity behind me....
Fire, air and water... and sky above me...
Through dawn, through dusk... into twilight beyond me...

3 comments:

ashvini2704 said...

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......




Nothing in ma mind too....

Unknown said...

awesome....
simply awesome!!!!

Unknown said...

Mm-hmm..Mm-hmm...
Well...
After reading ur poem on 'Nothingness', I gave it a serious thought..I kept pondering on ur profound views on 'Nothing' in particular !
And i foung Nothing ! ;) LOL ! :D
Bt I wud like to bring to ur attention one line that will continue to hound me till my dying days..
The sixth line in this poem has a typo.
Spell Check, buddy. hehe.. :P